In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), SWEANTY S.L. informs that it is the owner of the website www.sweanty.tech/. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned law, SWEANTY S.L. provides the following information:
The owner of this website is SWEANTY S.L., with CIF B16780926 and registered address at AVENIDA ERNEST LLUCH 32, PLANTA BAJA, 08302 Mataró, Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume 47970, folio 1, page 567869, inscription 1a.
The e-mail address for contacting the company is: email@example.com
USER AND LIABILITY SYSTEM
The navigation, access and use of the SWEANTY S.L. website confers the status of user, who, by browsing the SWEANTY S.L. website, accepts all of the conditions of use set out herein, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding provisions of mandatory legal compliance, where applicable.
The SWEANTY S.L. website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user is responsible for the correct use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by SWEANTY S.L. to access certain content or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by SWEANTY S.L. in a manner that is contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, good morals or public order, or that may otherwise harm the rights of third parties or the operation of the website.
LINKS POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
SWEANTY S.L. is not responsible for the content of the websites that the user may access through the links established on its website and declares that it does not, under any circumstances, verify or exercise any form of control over the content of other websites. Nor does it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of the websites that are not its property and that can be accessed through the links.
SWEANTY S.L. declares that it has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to users of its website that may arise from browsing its website. As a result, SWEANTY S.L. shall not be held responsible for any damage that the user may suffer as a result of browsing the website.
SWEANTY S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the content of its website without prior notice. This applies both to the content of the website and to the conditions of use of the same. These changes may be made through its website by any legally authorised means and shall be binding as long as they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent changes.
RESERVATION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), which requires users to be informed of the use of devices for the storage and recovery of data in terminal equipment, SWEANTY S.L. informs users that no cookies are installed on their equipment when they access the www.sweanty.tech/ web domain. Should SWEANTY S.L. decide to use such devices, it will inform its users accordingly.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, SWEANTY S.L. informs users of the website www.sweanty.tech/ and its derivatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) that the information that may be collected on the Website will be incorporated into automated files under the responsibility of SWEANTY S.L., for the purposes of for the purposes of managing and maintaining the relationship with the user of the Websites, as well as for the purposes of information, statistics and marketing of the services and activities related to the Websites.
SWEANTY S.L. informs that the legitimate basis for the aforementioned processing is the existence of a legitimate interest, also with regard to the installation of cookies, legitimised by the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where applicable, their legal representatives.
- SWEANTY S.L. informs that the data will be kept for the duration of the consent given by the user, except in cases where we are legally obliged to keep them.
- In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, the user may contact the competent supervisory authority to exercise any rights he or she deems appropriate, including the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, cancellation, portability and opposition to the processing of his or her personal data, as well as the right to revoke the consent given for the processing of the same.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, SWEANTY S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of risk associated with the processing it carries out, to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the data, as indicated in the section of the Conditions of Use.
SWEANTY S.L. also informs that, in the event that the User enters data in the forms of third party websites, the latter are responsible for the personal data and must adopt the technical measures described in the section of these General Conditions of Use.
SWEANTY S.L. informs about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, cancellation, portability and opposition to processing that the User has and that can be exercised before SWEANTY S.L. In accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, you must consider the following nuances:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that has been or is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned in relation to said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to obtain the rectification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be exercised in relation to information that is under the control of SWEANTY S.L., such as the deletion of comments posted on the website itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to restrict processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally envisaged by the data controller.
- Right of cancellation: The right to delete the user’s personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the GDPR or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the retention of the same in time and form.
- Right to portability: The right to receive the personal data provided by the user in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right to object: This is the right of the user not to have their personal data processed or to prevent SWEANTY S.L. from processing them.
SSL CERTIFICATE (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER)
The SSL CERTIFICATE guarantees the authentication, privacy and security of the information exchanged between SWEANTY S.L. and the user.
SWEANTY S.L. has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE to establish secure connections.
In this process, several parameters are set in order to make the connection secure, and it is established using pre-established keys, encrypting and decrypting all data sent until the connection is closed.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
SWEANTY S.L. is the owner or assignee of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to its website and the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). …) are the property of SWEANTY S.L. They are therefore works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, which applies both Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as international treaties on the subject signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of SWEANTY S.L. is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of SWEANTY S.L. You may view the elements of the website, as well as print, copy and save them to the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware, provided that it is for your personal and private use only. The user must refrain from deleting, modifying, circumventing or manipulating any of the protective devices or security systems installed on the SWEANTY S.L. website.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
SWEANTY S.L. also reserves the right to take any civil or criminal action that it deems appropriate in relation to the misuse of its website and content, or in relation to any breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spain. In the event of any dispute, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or to the ordinary courts, in accordance with the relevant rules of jurisdiction and competence. The registered office of SWEANTY S.L. is in BARCELONA, Spain.